I HAVE THIS WEIRD LITTLE CUT ON MY NOSE BECAUSE I GOT DRUNK ON FRIDAY AND MY BOYFRIEND HAD TO DRAG ME OUT FROM UNDER A BUSH BY MY ANKLES BECAUSE I CRAWLED UNDER IT AND SHOOK ITS BRANCHES IN MY FACE WHILE SCREAMING “I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I’VE NEVER THANKED YOU FOR BEING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BUSH”
I’m in the kitchen trying to eat and get drunk and write a paper before going to a funeral party and I have four fussy men telling me I’m not doing it fast enough.
life update: “you’re so messy. I can’t decide if it’s sexy or gross.”
These are the only faces I make in party pictures now.
Is it wrong to keep reblogging this or…..?
I just found this photograph and it makes me want to cry and still be happy all in the grass all at once.
- hair is growing out
- test tomorrow on duck wings, dick bones, steel traps, and tools for trees
- today my boyfriend and I shook hands on giving up morning sex because I keep skipping classes and he keeps not getting out of bed until one o’clock and we are adults with important lives to attend to, okay
- (except we can still have morning sex on weekends)
- tried to plan a sad poem about eating fortune cookies for breakfast after an unresolved relationship conflict but the last fortune cookie I opened said “we are very happy together” so there goes that
- I’m going to have a birthday party only because I’ve realized I can have a facebook event called “Becky Burge22”
- I wish I was turning 55
— I met a man on Main Street who looks very sad and wears an eyepatch sometimes and he has sent me four emails and this is the last thing he wrote to me.
A lot of feelings here that I won’t try to write out. I woke up early to go to my third Quaker meeting where I sit in silence with a group of people who are all over the age of 40. They smile so warmly when I walk in and hug me tightly when I leave. Valerie stayed in bed and sleepily greeted me when I returned two hours later. I’m so happy with this sweet little baby curled up under my blankets. We both sleep with our arms above our heads. Last night we stood together in a mirror and traced every difference that’s there in our facial features
When I was trying to quit smoking
and we drank white wine from Mason jars,
you called my freckles cocoa powder
and I called your green eyes
when i was little i learned what schizophrenia was from TV and for a while i was really afraid because i thought i had it since i...
things my dad has said since i came home:
“i really like this laura stevenson band. they might be the best band you’ve shown me!”
i just wrote the nicest email to the people renting out that attic space i’ve been obsessing over about for three days.
GOOD AFTERNOON TINY COSMIC BABIES. I HOPE YOU ARE ALL RADIATING KINDNESS IN AND OUT OF YOURSELF EVEN THOUGH IT IS VERY HARD TO DO A LOT OF THE TIME....