Eyelash viper (by asnyder5)
Did I mention that I had a drunk camping photoshoot with a Fowler’s Toad and a unicorn this weekend.
Okay so the part with the frozen baby turtles is cool but let’s talk about the 2:30 minute mark where the male turtle started tenderly brushing the female turtle’s face and I died a little bit from every happy feeling.
Bowhead Whales May Be The World’s Oldest Mammals, by Ned Rozell
Alaska Science Forum, February 2001
Pedro & Pipi (by Devilstar)
IS THIS NOT THE MOST MAJESTIC PHOTOGRAPH YOU HAVE EVER SEEN.
THE ANSWER IS YES.
YES IT IS.
Polar Bear and Penguin Polar Ice
Available for purchase at monos.co.jp.
(via: Super Punch)
I WANT THIS.
THE WEBSITE IS IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE WHATDOIDO.
So Meta by Robbie Lee
Submission for the “Hipster Animal” derby at shirt.woot. Robbie says: “The image repeats after the monkey, which I guess means the wearer is a monkey”.
UHM one time I told somebody that red pandas weren’t all that and they were just like racoons but HOLY GREAT JAMES I TAKE IT BACK I TAKE IT BACK LOOK AT THESE LITTLE GUYS.
“Mountain goat kids, Mount Evans, Colorado” by Tin Man Lee
- “We had a lot of trouble with western mental health workers who came here immediately after the genocide and we had to ask some of them to leave.
tumblr poetry be like,
as unimportant in my inbox
- a guide to the white girl's "sexy" dance
- sway hips in a figure 8 motion
- do this while bending the knees into a squat...
- “I will love you forever; whatever happens. Until I die and after I die, and when I find my way out of the land of the dead, I’ll drift about forever,...”